Always writing. Always have. Always will.
- Sand Script Art & Literature Magazine, May 2023, Personal Essay and Artwork
- Navajo Hopi Observer, Muralist Isaac Caruso, August 2022, Writing and Photos
- Corner Stories Podcast, The Dream Alchemist, Writing, Recording, Music.
- Winslow Downtown Magazine: How Winslow Residents Saved thieir Town, The Peace Train, Hashknife Pony Express , May 2019 – Current
- Poynter Institute, AP, NYT, LBL Taking a Leap, September 2018
- Motor Dolls, Novel published in 2010
- Featured Motor Doll Articles
Personal blog topics I write about:
- Creator of Winslow.Town online magazine
- Motor Dolls Blog
- Author of Seven Novels
- Freelance Writer
- All Creative Aspects
- Voice Over
Inspiration Photo: Week 19
An accidental hike and an encounter with a rattlesnake led me to this week’s Inspiration photo, dedicated to Mom on Mother’s Day because she loves snakes.
Classic Novel Photo: Week 18
This first book that popped into my head for this week’s Classic Novel photo was a childhood favorite not only for me, but Mom as well.
Fill Frame Photo: Week 17
I tried to do a cheater for this week’s Fill Frame Photo, but hubby called me out on it. So I searched for something more complex.
Alphabet Photography: Week 16
The universe totally threw me tools for this week’s dangerous Alphabet Photography challenge! Dangerous for Brian…
Bodyscape: Week 15
Traditional bodyscape images tend to be nudes. I went a different route for this week’s challenge, and found magic in my battered hands.
Environmental Portrait: Week 14
In this Environmental Portrait, we venture deep into the lair of an intriguing creature, who feeds his brain surrounded by the things he love.
Current Events Photo: Week 13
Oh boy. I dreaded this week’s Current Events Photo, but found my inspiration in the scary world of AI, in a rather creepy way.
Loop Lighting: Dogwood Week 12
Putting myself in front of the camera for this week’s Loop Lighting challenge, even though It makes me cringe.
Tree Photo: Dogwood Week 11
Make a tree photo for this week’s Dogwood 52-week photo challenge. WIth so many tree photos, how do you do something different?